“GREEK CONTEMPORARY ART, NATURE AND TRADITION””
17-18 June 2017 Giannitsi (Karystos), South Evia
ART AND CULTURAL TOURISM EVENT
The innovation of this art and cultural event focuses on a number of activities and thematic presentations thus opening a dialogue between tradition and contemporary Greek creativity.
A selected group of artists create and organize 5 thematic presentations and 1 interactive experience with subject: “Contemporary Art, Nature, Myths and Traditions”.
- 10:30 Welcome reception, introduction to the program and tour to Vivarte Nature.
- 11:30 – 13:00. Five innovative interactive presentations of our Greece.
- SELF-SUFFICIENCY POETRY
- WHISPERS OF THE STONE
- COLOR AND GREEK SCENTS
- PALATE IDOLS
- MYTHS AND BODYART”
Greek Mythology through the “eyes” of contemporary art
- 13:30. Performance
- 14:00. Lunch. Tasting of local products
- 16:00. A VISIT IN THE MYTHIC FOREST to VivArte Nature
- 18:00. End of program. Departure.
With the support:
- L. Vouli ( Dance Karystos )
- A. Bournou ( Dance Marmari )
- G. Sfyridis – Biliosis ( Violin )
- L. Lionis (Stone Craftsman)
- D. Lapsati (the Loom)
- D. Xipolitos (Traditional Tavern)
- D. Politopoulos (Brewery of Macedonia Thrace SA)
- I. Hountasis (Slaughterhouses of Karystos SA)
- I. Pezas-N.Pavlakis (Karystia Wine IKE)
- Kallaniotis Super Market
- A. Zouras (Rocks of Karystos)
- N. Lagonikos (SET)
With the collaboration:
- Association “Filagra”
- Association women of Marmari “Folk house”
- Cultural Organization of the Karystos Town Hall “Αnemopyles”
- ΣTourist Association of Karystos
- Association of Professionals & Craftsmen Karystos