GRecoACTE acts as an event that aims to connect art, culture and tourism.
• The idea for its creation was conceived by art practitioner and teacher Giorgos Tsintanelis and was organized by Sp VivArte “Art in Life”.
• It was created to materialize and promote actions on the triptych of contemporary art, nature and tradition.
• It aims to promote the hidden Greek treasures, the material and immaterial cultural heritage.
• GRecoACTE takes place at the VivArte Nature estate, which was conceived as an art sanctuary, a cultural centre in the deserted and abandoned villages of the region of Cavo Doro in southern Evia, wanting to become an innovative example of balancing the most extreme regional inequalities.
The raw material of GRecoACTE is drawn from two productive sources:
1) From the Greek history, as well as the myths, the innumerable customs, our folklore, the customary performances and the local skills and rituals.
2) From the power of art and contemporary artistic creation.
GRecoACTE shows the new relationship of modern art and tradition in an innovative way, creating its actions for the benefit of tourism.
Its goal is:
• To become established in the industry of tourism as an international meeting of networks with common interest in art and culture.
• To consolidate a new concept in the definition of cultural tourism.
• To re-define the role of transnational movement of individuals, who from passive tourists of the mass become travelers of new experiences of life and exchangers of ideas.
Subscribe to learn our news